Here's what you'll need:
- Brightening Setting Face Powder
- Classic Color Lipstick in Victory Red
- Boudoir Long Hair Finishing Powder Brush
- Masterliner Lip Contour Pencil in Cerise/Red Velvet
As for my lips, a classic red is perfect for vintage inspired glam. I like to line with the Red Velvet masterliner and fill in with Besame's classic color lipstick (to get the steps on how to apply a perfect red lip, read my tutorial HERE). I used Victory Red for this particular look, but I constantly switch between Cherry Red, American Beauty, and Besame Red as well.
Here's what I used to polish off this holiday look:
- NicCoCo Creations Holiday Super Nova Hair Clip
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Brush #12
- Unique Vintage Taupe Faux Fur Shoulder Stole
- Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lashes
- Unique Vintage Red Angora Bow Short Gloves
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
And there you have it! What's your outfit/makeup plan for the holidays this year? If you have any questions for me, please let me know in the comments below!