I feel like I've come across so many fun goodies this month! In addition to my favorite brands releasing their sprint/summer collections, I've discovered some fun new shops as well. Here are my picks for this month:
Mermaid Sisters Art Print
2. Bat Necklace
3. Ghost Print Skater Fit and Flare Dress
4. Halloween Themed Zippered Pouch
5. Pineapple Whip Float Art Print
Em & Sprout is a new addiction of mine. Lindsay, the lovely lady behind the shop, sells everything from adorable prints, to jewelry, and even her own dresses! She was lovely enough to provide me with a coupon code, so if you're dying to own some of her creations like me, use the code "supercute" for 15% off your order!
AJ Morgan Sass Sunglasses
2. Peony Flower Clip
3. Trixie Dress in Ruffled Feathers Print
4. Cropped Cardigan in Sage
5. Remix Veronica Heel in Red
Who else is dying to add the new Ruffled Feathers print to their wardrobe? I already have the Camilla (reviewed HERE), but I really can't get my mind off the Trixie dress. I went ahead and created the perfect outfit surrounding the dress. There's just so many great colors to pull from it!
Tropical Take Faux Suede Wedges
2. Point Taken Faux Nubuck D'Orsay Flats
3. New In Town Jelly Wedges
4. Floral Possibilities Ballet Flats
5. Fluffed Up Faux Leather Heels
Shoes are the perfect way to tie together an outfit. I love shoes like the next gal, but I don't like to spend too much. Go Jane always has the greatest styles and their prices won't break the bank. I'm particularly enamored with those wedge jellies, it brings together my inner child and outer fashionista!
Cyclops X-Men Poster
2. Storm X-Men Poster
3. Wolverine X-Men Poster
4. Phoenix X-Men Poster
5. Mystique X-Men Poster
Who else is excited for the new X-Men movie?! As a long time fan, I can't wait to see it! Two Fish Project specializes in adorable posters, but I'm dying over their X-Men collection. I dare you to take a look and not find something for your home!
Mid Century Modern Side Table
2. Nearly Natural 5” Mixed Succulent Hanging Ball
3. Sinclair 2-Tier Bar Cart
4. Mid Century Modern Swoop Chair
5. Lazy Susan 43 in. Gold Metal Wall Art
6. Mercade Mini Vases
7. Mid Century Modern Storage Cabinet
I guess this isn't surprising, but Target is killing it in their decor collection! They have a ridiculous amount of mid century modern furniture and accessories, I basically want everything. We're currently renovating our living room and it may or may not be filled with Target goodies..
Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse Watercolor Art Print
2. Baymax Big Hero 6 Watercolor Art Print
3. Princess Merida Watercolor Art Print
4. Maleficent Watercolor Art Print
5. Dumbo Timothy Mouse Watercolor Art Print
I seriously want to cover my walls in these gorgeous Disney watercolor prints! While Marco Friend offers more than just Disney characters, I'm head over heels for these ones. I'm definitely getting Bianca a Belle print!
What's on your wish list this month? Let me know in the comments below!